Wednesday, July 29, 2009
For Pouty Lips, Apply Some Shimmering Eye Shadow of the same color as your lipstick, on the upper and lower lips.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Evey one wants to look younger and cute, this goes for both male and female.
But as we grow older our skin gets wrinkle and there no escape from that. But now we can escape from the wrinkle. According to study Water may act as a weapon against ageing, and help keep wrinkles at bay.
According to a study, up to 700 genes that help keep the skin hydrated become less active and less able to retain water as the cells get older, and thus lead to wrinkles.
Skin therapist Louise Thomas-Minns added: "Although some of the ageing process is determined by genetics, that is only around 30 per cent. The other 70 per cent is not written entirely in our genes which means that we can affect it by looking after our skin, he further added Fluid is vital to allowing the skin enzymes to shed and renew which is why we often don't look too good after a big night out."
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Daily Health Tips - Health Tips - Fitness Health Tips
To stop continue coughing, have a cup of hot milk with two spoons of honey. It coats your throat and bring immediate relief.
Research has shown that chewing gum can actually be good for you. Chewing gum also boost in exercise your jaw and can also help you lose facial fat.
chewing gum have number of advantage, from a number of clinical studies, to reduce caries by stimulating the production of saliva, which neutralizes the plaque acids that cause tooth decay